The USDA’s research of Moringa reveal the leaves are “an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals.” One cup of fresh, chopped leaves (21 grams) contains the following:
- Protein: 2 grams.
- Vitamin B6: 19% of the RDA.
- Vitamin C: 12% of the RDA.
- Iron: 11% of the RDA.
- Riboflavin (B2): 11% of the RDA.
- Vitamin A (from beta-carotene): 9% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDA.
With the nutritional value of Moringa off the charts, people are starting to see why it's about as close to a miracle plant as you can get.
Not only are the stats of this superfood incredible, but continued scientific research has confirmed that Moringa also:
- Is Antioxidant Rich (1)
- Can Help Lower Blood Sugar (2)
- Reduces Inflamation (3)
- Lowers cholesterol (4)
- Protects against Arsenic (5)
Moringa is on the cutting edge of scientific discovery with new health benefits being found all the time.